Wychbury Hill is located at Hagley, near Stourbridge, in Worcestershire. It is the site of the Wychbury Ring, obelisk and folly.
The Wychbury Ring is an an Iron Age hillfort located on the top of the hill. It is now covered in trees but can clearly be seen. It has two sets of ramparts and ditches with fortified entrances at the east and south west. Small bronze rings and an Iron Age terret were found in 1884. Roman coins and masonry were found nearby.
The Wychbury Obelisk, which is also know as the Hagley Obelisk, is 84 feet high and can be seen for many miles away. It was built in 1758 by Lord Lyttelton owner of Hagley Hall. The obelisk has been defaced with the slogan, 'Who put Bella in the Wych Elm'. This dates back to an incident in 1943 when the decomposed body of a woman was found in an Elm tree on Wychbury Hill. The woman has never been identified.
A Greek Doric styled temple, which is a miniature replica of the end of the temple of Hephaestus in Athens, sits close by the Obelisk. It was also built in 1758. The temple awaits restoration.