Low Bradfield Filter House is located in the village of Low Bradfield in South Yorkshire.
This former Waterboard Filter House was used to filter and treat water from the Agden, Dale Dike and Strines reservoirs in Bradfield Dale. It was built in 1913 but was extended to increase capacity and install new updated equipment in 1953 including the use of Chlorine as part of the process to treat the water.
In 1930 the Filter House was the first building in the village to have a telephone installed.
The Filter House closed in 1995 as a larger new modern water treatment plant was opened in the Loxley Valley. The building is now derelict and its future unknown but it has found a use, as an artists canvas for various graffiti artists in the area.