Leswalt Old Kirk Church is a ruined medieval kirk located between Portpatrick and Stranraer in the Rhins of Galloway, in the village of Leswalt, Dumfries and Galloway.
The Old Kirk is of medieval origin, it was given to the monks of Tongland Abbey in the 14th century. The church sits within its walled burial ground and is rectangular in origin. It has been modified with the addition of a burial vault on the east side and an Agnew aisle on the north side which dates from the 17th century.
The church measures 12.8m by 4.5m with walls that are 0.8m thick and 2.4m high. The church was shortened and an east gable added. The south wall has an arched doorway and three windows.
In 1828, the church was reused as a parish school for a while after the construction of a new parish church. A fireplace in the east wall of the church for the school. Once a new purpose built school was constructed the church was abandoned.
Today the church is roofless and ivy-clad and the site and buildings are still used for burials.