Langwith Mill is an old derelict cotton mill near Nether Langwith in Nottinghamshire.
The mill is a four storey cotton mill built in 1786, originally sixteen windows wide, which would have been one of the largest mills in the district. Cotton spinning ceased around 1848 and the building was converted into a corn mill in 1886 and which was still operating after WWII. It is built in limestone with a slate roof now holed and in poor condition. The Mill was powered from a large water wheel fed from a dam nearby which is now a meadow. Langwith Mill is a curtilage building to the Grade II listed Langwith Mill House and a building of Local Interest in its own right.
Next to the mill is the Mill house which was converted into a restaurant. Sadly it is now closed and the building falling into disrepair. A large pond and garden at the rear is slowly turning back to nature.