Holy Trinity Parish Church is the Anglican parish church, located close to the priory in Much Wenlock, in Much Wenlock.
The first church on this site was built by the Anglo-Saxons in about 680AD. The present church dates from 1150 and was built by the Cluniac monks from Wenlock Priory. The Norman tower had a spire until early in the 20th century.
The Shit Brook ran along the road towards the church before it was culverted.
The church was extended and refubished in 1844 which included a new aisle and the church was refurnished.
The nave has 2 south windows dating from 1844 with 2-light plate tracery windows under hood moulds. The round-head south doorway dates to 1150's, with panelled door from 1844, inside the porch.
The tub font is thought to date from the 1150's but is not lead-lined and is broken on one side. It stands on a round base and square plinth. The 17th century polygonal pulpit stands on a pedestal, and has richly ornamented panels, some renewed.